Who we are & what do we do?
We reinvent consulting. We are determined to elevate consulting, both for customers and consultants. Our Impact Platform is unique, turning consulting services into software solutions. Don’t get lost in spreadsheets. Focus on your business objectives. Accelerate your journey and maximise your impact.
Our Purpose: Reinvent consulting.
Our Mission: Democratize consulting.
Our Vision: Consulting future is a digital Utopia, which we call Digitopia.
Who are we looking for?
At Digitopia we know that the key to growth is a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity to boost top-line revenue growth, acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company’s products and services, using comprehensive knowledge as well as consumer research to explain how our solutions meet customer needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in the next steps
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
- Utilise SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, Lusha, ZoomInfo, HubSpot cold calls, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify the needs of prospects
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales lead with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required skills and qualifications
- Native in English, located in Turkey
- Minimum two or more years of relevant work experience within Business, SaaS, or a consultative environment
- Experience in sales development, with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/Engineering/Management) from a reputable university
- Heavy call center experience
- Proficiency with tools mentioned above(or similar)
We are searching for a colleague who meets the above qualifications 100%. We choose our colleagues very discreetly from capabilities and cultural perspectives.
At Digitopia, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. Join us to transform the way consulting is delivered – in a more digital and sustainable way.