About the job
Who are we?
Digitopia is a purpose-driven organisation. We see that most organisations out there are struggling. We bring light to their darkness, simplify complexity, and quantify business impact. We are fully determined to help these companies. We are the leading business impact platform. We are experts on business impact, especially in digital transformation and sustainability. We are changing the way consulting is delivered.
What do we do?
We quantify business impact. We measure and benchmark maturity as the ultimate transformation KPI. Our business impact platform assures success in your enterprise transformations. We align your executive leadership, create a shared vision, clarify priorities, accelerate your journey, and grow your impact.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and self-driven UI/UX Designer with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UI/UX
- Passionate about creative and functional designs.
- A team player with a positive working attitude and demonstrate keen learning
- Open-minded and creative
- Located in Istanbul and willing to work in a hybrid system
- Explosive energy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What is your role?
We call ourselves Digitopians. Every Digitopian is a team player and self-ignited person, taking accountability for everything we do. These precede your role and define your responsibilities. But to let you be aware of the general frame of your specific job, we described it below:
- Design codable user interfaces using Figma
- Create wireframes based on product briefs
- Prepare style guide / UI kit. (Button, forms, typography, color palette, system tool, icons)
- Prototype wireframes or final UI designs using Figma
- Have knowledge of responsive principles (breakpoints, screen sizes) and design with grid system
- Create effective and conceptive mockups
- Work closely with engineering and delivery teams, as well as with design agencies.
- Work closely with the engineering team
We are searching for a colleague who meets the above qualifications 100%. We choose our colleagues very discreetly from capabilities and cultural perspectives.