How Do We Deliver DMI Service?
1. Kicking off the engagement
- The Kick-Off meeting sets the stage for the whole work.
- It clarifies the objectives, expectations, and outcomes; ensures leadership support.
2. Analysis Sessions
- 6 sessions – one for each DMI dimension- are run. Each takes 3 hours. A total of 120 topics are discussed.
- People who are responsible for, knowledgeable about or impacted by the topics participate.
- Expert consultants facilitate discussions to foster understanding, alignment and establishment of a shared vision.
- Analyses cover the company’s current state, past state and future targets.
- DMI structure remains the same; topics are crafted based on the industry and the business model.
3. Scorecard & Priorities
- The Scorecard reveals the company’s digital maturity.
- It includes a comparison against other companies.
- While displaying the past maturity level and progress, it also shows the target maturity level and gap between current state and the target state.
- Prioritised recommendations to bridge the gaps are presented.
4. Roadmap, Executive Decisions & Progress Update
- Current portfolio and DMI recommendations blend into an overall Digital Transformation roadmap.
- Executive decisions regarding budget, capacity and target identify priorities.
- Critical success factors and executive advice are provided.
If you still have questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
We look forward to a great partnership.
May the digital forces be with you.Get In Touch