We are looking for a colleague who is eager to take our company to the next level in the geography (s)he will be performing. We are calling her/him a fellow, because we are looking for professionals that would fit in our values, contribute in line with our culture, and take the responsibility for that line of business.
Business Development Fellow (BDF) will be responsible of increasing revenues, growth in terms of business expansion, increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships, and making strategic business decisions.
BDF will have these specific responsibilities:
- Sales: Assessing targeted market potential rightfully. Setting goals accordingly for 3 to 5-year span, agreeing on figures with the fellow executive team in the company. Developing sales strategies accordingly to meet the set targets. Fulfilling sales targets in the agreed time periods.
- Marketing: Allocate an estimated marketing budget in line with sales targets and strategies. Offer a draft plan for marketing in line with country and line of business realities and target audience behavioural analysis.
- Strategic Initiatives or Partnerships: BDF will assess all options related to enter to a new geographical market or expand business running currently or establishing a totally new business line fitting to company goals. Among options will be going solo by clearing all required formalities, or strategically partner with local firms already operating in the region or in that segment. Assisted by legal and finance teams, BDF weighs all of the pros and cons of the available options and selects the one that best serves the business.
- Negotiations, Networking: BDF needs to excel in soft skills like networking and negotiating with different third parties, such as vendors, agencies, government authorities, regulators, and potential or current partners.
An open mindset, willingness for an honest and realistic self-assessment, and the ability to accept failures are a few of the skills needed for a successful BDF candidate. Beyond the ideation, implementation, and execution of a business development idea, the end results matter the most.
We highly consider corporate values and our culture fit in selecting fellows. For BDF, although we will be careful about all values, we will be evaluating tightest fitting to values: Empowered Accountability, Yes we can, and Challenge the Status Quo.
If you think you are the one we are looking for and;
You are expert on 1 or more of these areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Business Strategy
- Program Management
- Culture & Change
- Design & Innovation
You are expert in 1 or more of these industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Don’t hesitate to apply if you have expertise in other industries.
Apply for one of these locations:
If you want to work @digitopia, please send us an email to email@example.com , stating below points, don’t forget to attach your CV as well.
- Why did you choose us?
- Which role you want to pursue? Why?
- Which industries are you an expert in? How?
- Which location would you like to work in? Why?
- Why Digitopia may need you?