We are continuously launching projects on creative ideas related to businesses we serve, including platforms, communities and events.
Ecosystem Orchestrator is the person who gets the responsibility of managing these on-going efforts with our customers, start-ups, universities and research institutes.
(S)he needs to identify and evaluate new companies and new technologies, looking for start-ups, universities and partners that could represent new strategic partnerships to achieve our ambitious goals.
As a skillset, (s)he needs to have:
- Strong relationship building and management skills to build and manage relationship with key stakeholders like internal business teams, universities, regulators etc.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Expect to talk with start-ups and partners, explore their business, and discover if there’s overlap between their customers and our customers
- Socialize with internal teams to understand their priorities, their growth areas, and the needs of their customers.
- Speak with customers to gauge their attitudes towards start-ups and how new technology could dramatically change the way they do business
- Be flexible, review and revert on decisions and leverage written and visual communication skills and conceive new styles of engagement and delivery
- Stellar research skills
- Identify technology or market trends, and the companies that are on that trend
- Research the start-up’s financials, including investment, sales, and cash flow
- Strong organizational skills
- Conduct and/or participate in events.
- Craft hackathons, meet ups to inspire, validate and communicate use cases and projects to our internal and external stakeholders
If you want to work @digitopia, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating below points, don’t forget to attach your CV as well.
- Why did you choose us?
- Which location would you like to work in? Why?
- Why Digitopia may need you?