Are you ready for your lifetime challenge?
We are not just looking for a new colleague. Every Digitopian enters a new world, our world.
Curious? Do you think you are special? Do you believe you are above average passionate and determined? Then, we have to talk.
The future is digital!
We are trusted advisors to many great companies on their digital journeys. Our passion and focus help businesses succeed. Digitopia is an objective and independent management consulting firm driven by values and delivering tangible impact.
Our daily and weekly rhythm is; do talk to executives, meet with start-ups, do extensive research, create genuine ideas, compile authentic content, and convince boards to change their minds.
We are looking for a new “apprentice” Digitopian to join as Jr. Management Consultant.
- Familiar with one or more specific industries and their business dynamics.
- Having consulting skills; to manage client relations, do research on specific business issues, create solutions and strategies in a team, prepare convincing presentations, and be part of a convincing delivery team in front of the client.
- Knowledge of the financial ratios and performance indicators to understand the current business state.
- Working knowledge of project moves through its lifecycle of planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and evaluation.
- Ability making a foresight about the risks and problems that may occur while the project is going on
- Excellent in the creation of reports, word-processed documents, spreadsheets, slide decks for presentation.
- Working in consulting teams, engaging with clients, doing industry specific research.
- Following-up project plans, transformation programs, and strategic roadmaps.
- Rigorous preparations for workshops and meetings, with clients or internally.
- Checking organization health thru interviews, surveys, meetings and workshop.
- Participate in digital maturity work, digital readiness and awareness studies.
- Creation of reports for client engagement, research studies or internal assignments.
- Identify and develop strategic business needs and digital requirements for clients.
- Research benchmarks and best practices for certain industries or business issues.
- Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree with an excellent academic record; advanced degree preferred; extracurricular activities highly appreciated.
- Having an experience of digital transformation projects is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral that supports understanding, problem-solving, influencing and even convincing.
- Works effectively with different personality types.
- Flexible for travelling and working in diverse environments and with diverse groups.
- Able to use a range of tools for qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to help analysis.
- Crafting survey and implementation experience is an advantage.
- Highly self-managed, punctual, and extremely productive; and still enjoying work.
Does this sound familiar? Is this you? Then we must talk. Please apply by providing your cover letter, answering following questions:
- Why you? Why should we choose you as a Digitopian?
- Why us? What made you read this ad to the tale end and even apply?
- Please read our culture page. What do you think about that? How and why do you fit?
And in addition, please share your detailed profile with us, especially highlight the relevant education, experiences, achievements we should consider understanding your passion.
If you want to work @digitopia.co, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating below points, don’t forget to attach your CV as well.