About the job
Who are we?
Digitopia is a purpose-driven organisation. We see that most organisations out there are struggling. We bring light to their darkness, simplify complexity, and quantify business impact. We are fully determined to help these companies. We are the leading business impact platform. We are experts on business impact, especially in digital transformation and sustainability. We are changing the way consulting is delivered.
What do we do?
We quantify business impact. We measure and benchmark maturity as the ultimate transformation KPI. Our business impact platform assures success in your enterprise transformations. We align your executive leadership, create a shared vision, clarify priorities, accelerate your journey, and grow your impact.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Web Master Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in WordPress web development
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development
- Familiarity with front-end development frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Experience with website performance optimization and website security
- Basic knowledge of on-page SEO elements
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What is your role?
We call ourselves Digitopians. Every Digitopian is a team player and a self-ignited person. We take accountability for everything we do. These precede your role and define your responsibilities. But to let you be aware of the general frame of your specific job, we described it below:
- Develop and maintain WordPress-based CMS. This is a custom-tailored tool that provides the content forour website.
- Develop and maintain React – Next-based website, supported by our CMS and additional REST services provided by our platform.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress updates, features, and trends à buna ne kadar gerek var bilemedim
- Ensure website code is compliant with industry standards and best practices
- Communicate regularly with internal clients to provide project updates, gather feedback, and address concerns
- Implement basic on-page SEO elements such as meta tags, keywords, and descriptions
- Work with the SEO team to ensure website structure and content is optimized for search engines
- Utilize SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush to analyze website performance and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
We are searching for a colleague who meets the above qualifications 100%. We choose our colleagues very discreetly from capabilities and cultural perspectives.
At Digitopia, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. Join us to transform the way consulting is delivered – in a more digital and sustainable way.