About the job
Who are we?
Digitopia is a purpose-driven organisation. We see that most organisations out there are struggling. We bring light to their darkness, simplify complexity, and quantify business impact. We are fully determined to help these companies. We are the leading business impact platform. We are experts on business impact, especially in digital transformation and sustainability. We are changing the way consulting is delivered.
What do we do?
We quantify business impact. We measure and benchmark maturity as the ultimate transformation KPI. Our business impact platform assures success in your enterprise transformations. We align your executive leadership, create a shared vision, clarify priorities, accelerate your journey, and grow your impact.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and self-driven Social Media Specialist with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in performance marketing
- Hands-on experience in digital analytics and CRM tools, Digital advertising channels; Google Search, Display, Facebook, Affiliate, and Programmatic ad campaigns.
- Experience in customer profiling and data segmentation strategies
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience in agency is a plus
- A team player with a positive working attitude and demonstrate keen learning
- Open-minded and creative
- Located in Istanbul
- Explosive energy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What is your role?
We call ourselves Digitopians. Every Digitopian is a team player and self-ignited person, taking accountability for everything we do. These precede your role and define your responsibilities. But to let you be aware of the general frame of your specific job, we described it below:
- Manage, measure and optimize digital campaigns for acquisition and brand awareness, ensure planning, execution and reporting
- Drive awareness and lead generation by building and managing a measurable demand generation and marketing funnel management structure that includes SEO, SEM/Paid Search, Paid Social, Conversion Optimization, Events, Email and Direct Mail Marketing, data analysing, optimisation.
- Creating, monitoring and optimizing user acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Display and native networks
- Providing reports of ad channels and email marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and internal CRM systems
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Google Optimize, DV360
- Measure, and analyze the impact of campaigns on opportunity creation, pipeline, business cycles. produce regular reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate the success
We are searching for a colleague who meets the above qualifications 100%. We choose our colleagues very discreetly from capabilities and cultural perspectives.
At Digitopia, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. Join us to transform the way consulting is delivered – in a more digital and sustainable way.