In this report, we have three scenarios projecting how the next 10 years could play out. Discover the first of Digitopia’s Digital Future Scenarios: Colours of Mobility in 2032.
What is in it for you?
Based on the assumptions, the trends, and the three major forces, we have created three future scenarios for the mobility industry. These scenarios are slightly exaggerated and representative of extremes.
Digital Future Scenarios for the Mobility Industry
- Harbour Scenario
- How customer demands and preferences drive the industry
- The pandemic had changed the whole paradigm of mobility
- There will be a rise in connected cars
- Village Scenario
- From “green awakening” to “green enlightenment” in 2032
- People may prefer more sustainable services and experiences
- Customers will have low purchasing habits to decrease their own carbon footprint
- Metropolis Scenario
- Customers are fed what the oligopoly decides to serve
- Governments began forcing the data out of the industry parts
- Car sharing and micro-mobility services will be less popular